History

Track

The Carriage sits on 20 metres of Bull Nose railway track mounted on concrete sleepers inset into an 18'' deep bed infilled with stone

Carriage
The carriage was built in 1957 by the Gloucester Carriage and Wagon Co. Diagram 181 Type BSK (Second Class Brake Corridor) Running Number E35109. Coast Routes based at Cricklewood North London. It was withdrawn from passenger service in 1975 and converted for use as a Mess Coach for a three part maintenance team and renumbered ADB 975465. It was allocated to Toton depot near Nottingham but was also based near Paddington for a time and at St Philips Marsh Bristol.

Image Gallery - click on each thumbnail to enlarge



To make a booking - Tel. 01556 680200 | Mob. 07771 703728 | email. fenwick_m@sky.com
site design @ net directory ltd 2011